Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim
Go to Mipathia

Study in Canada and Stay Post-Graduation

Develop and enhance new skills by studying in Canada at any age. Explore post-graduation work permit (PGWP) programs at schools across Canada and discover how you can stay in the country post-graduation!

Find programs
Two children reading books and doing homework

Why Choose the Study Pathway?

Boy celebrating getting an A on his exam

Receive world-class education

Canadian diplomas and degrees are recognized worldwide! Take classes at world renown colleges and universities, and learn from some of the best minds.

Two people celebrating their graduation

Gain work experience post-graduation

A Canadian degree gives better access to the workforce which increases your chances to work and become permanent resident.

A family standing together

Bring dependents

When you study in Canada, you may be able to bring your dependent children and partner! They can benefit from Canadian education and gain work experience.

A woman wearing a cape to signify speed

Faster way to enter Canada

Study permits have quicker processing times than other forms of temporary immigration. The Student Direct Stream (SDS) application process takes as little as 20 days, while other streams take up to 3 months.

How to Become a Permanent Resident (PR) by Studying in Canada

A woman standing by the board writing

Find a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)

Only DLIs offer PGWP programs. Use Mipathia to discover eligible universities and colleges in Canada.

A woman holding a Canadian work permit

Apply for a work permit post-graduation

Apply for a post-graduation work permit when you’re finished your studies and start exploring job opportunities.

Magnifying glass searching over jobs

Get a job

Discover jobs from across Canada using Mipathia! We connect you with the right jobs to enhance your chances of successful immigration.

Computer screen showing results

Check your eligibility and apply for a PR

With Canadian work experience, you can apply under various programs including Federal Express Entry and the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Get Started

International Students in Canada


International students in Canada as of December, 2019


Of international students become permanent residents


Eligible DLIs across Canada

What Our Users Say

Two people shaking hands doing a business deal

Looking for a Job in Canada?

Whether you’ve graduated with a PGWP or are simply looking for work in Canada, Mipathia can help you discover jobs looking specifically for foreign workers! Opportunities are available across the country in all disciplines.

Explore jobs

Frequently Asked Questions