Collection of Personal Data
- You have the option of submitting personal contact data in the course of accessing our sites. These contact details are stored in a secure data centre within North America so that we may respond to any requests made by you. Visitors who supply us with their telephone number(s) and email address(es) online will only receive contact from us, or selected consultants/lawyers regarding matters relating to Canadian immigration and/or settlement in Canada and/or studying in Canada.
- For each visitor to our websites, our server automatically captures anonymous data such as your IP address but does not capture personally identifiable data such as your email address.
- You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on our websites. The personal information collected on these sites will not be transferred to any third parties without your consent and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was requested.
- The personal data you provide to us when creating your profile is collected for the purpose of assessing your potential to immigrate to Canada under Canada's current immigration selection criteria. Any personal information submitted to us will not be sold, or otherwise transferred, to a third-party source without your consent. Upon submitting your profile, any immigration consultants and/or lawyers you have selected will be notified. They will have the ability to contact you via our internal chat system or through the email address/phone number you have provided us, but only if you provide your consent.
- If you choose to submit your resume to us, it will be used to evaluate your eligibility for Canadian immigration. Resumes are not shared with any entity unrelated to Mohajer Technologies Inc. without your consent.
- We use industry-standard encryption technologies to receive sensitive data submitted by you on our sites.
- The information that we receive from you, such as registration and assessment details, or any other personally identifiable information is stored in a secure data centre within North America.
- Cookies are small files that are placed onto your device when you visit online properties. The files help analyze website traffic and page visits in order to tailor online services to your individual preferences.
- When you visit Mohajer Technologies Inc., we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our sites and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of these cookies, we may also automatically collect information about your online activity on our sites, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct. While the information collected cannot be used to identify you, cookies provide important data for our marketing department. During your visits to other websites, we (or third parties) may use certain anonymous, non-personal data collected on Mohajer Technologies Inc. to show you advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you.
- We may allow third parties, including authorized service providers and advertising companies like Facebook and Google, to employ third-party cookies to collect anonymous information. Our websites do not provide any personal information to these third parties without your consent. These third parties may collect information about your browsing habits, such as pages visited, links followed, and external websites visited. This information may allow them to deliver more relevant advertisements, to limit the number of times you see advertisements, and to gauge campaign effectiveness.
- Most browsers have cookies enabled by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our websites.
- The option to change cookies settings is typically found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari and iOS
Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA)
- During your visits to other websites, we (or third parties like Facebook and Google) may use certain anonymous, non-personal data collected on our sites to show you advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you, which is called Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA).
- None of the OBA techniques we use will collect information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number.
- Our partners or third parties may use OBA to show you advertisements based on your behaviour. If you want to opt out of receiving online behavioural advertising, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. The opt-out function does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising when visiting sites, but that the advertising you see will not be customized based on your behaviour.
- Our sites may provide hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the Internet outside of Mohajer Technologies Inc. These hyperlinks lead to websites published or operated by third parties who are not affiliated with or in any way related to the Mohajer Technologies Inc. entity. They have been included in our website to enhance your user experience and are presented for information purposes only. We endeavor to select reputable websites and sources of information for your convenience. We are not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked website or webpage. You may use or follow these links at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the links.
Access to Personal Data